Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome

Degrees of Freedom was born out of the idea that I wanted to have a place to document my various weekend and after-work adventures. I have many interests, most of which you will find on this blog. Camping trips, road trips, rock climbing, biking, and cooking are all of the things that I enjoy after hours. And I can't wait for the snow to fly so I can go skiing. (Yep, I'm one of those kind of people. It's July.)

By day, I work for the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Utah. More about that later. The truth is, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. But in the mean time, I try to have as much fun as I can doing the things I love. Most of these adventures will be documented by photographs, but I am sure some other media will sneak in as well.

Rather than tell my life story here, I will let you discover who I am and what I have to say as my stories progress. And, probably, most of you reading this blog already know me anyway. Questions? Leave me a comment, shoot me an email, I will get back to you.

Cheers and enjoy!

2 comments: