Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Debby, the Cat

Debby is my beloved cat. Roomie and I adopted her about a year and a half ago from the local Toys 'R Us. Roomie and I share joint custody of our dear kitty. We weren't roommates yet when we first adopted her, so the last couple of months have been really nice for Debby. She is pretty quiet most of the time, is really clean, and pretty much keeps to herself. Double bonus is her food is cheap and she stows away easily for cross-country flights. Debby also enjoys road trips, hiking, and she especially loves the beach.

The inspiration for Debby:


My first picture of Debby. She is a bandana aficionado!


This little girly is an international traveller! She got to come with me when I moved to Toronto. Here we are waiting in line at customs to get across the border to Canada.


After her trip to Canada, it was time to go home, FedEx style, for a trip to Mexico with Roomie.


After I moved home, Debby quickly became friends with Little Sister's new puppy, Pepino.


She is also a really great hiker! She came with us to Delicate Arch on my trip to Moab last winter.


When Mom came to visit, Debby snuck into her suitcase and spent some quality time in New Hampshire. She even got to go to Lake Winnipesaukee and to the Mont Vernon Spring Gala parade!



Debby loves marching bands!

Debby is definitely a little goofy, but she is always good for a laugh! She came with us to the Ben Folds concert last year and managed to make it into the picture. Find the kitty!




No comments:

Post a Comment